Saturday 30 May 2009

stash



Cor look at my stash! new papers from Craftie-charlie I know by yet more craft stuff does not sound v eco friendly BUT these are not full packs of papers so instead of having papers sitting around taking up space these are only one each of every design, means you have to be careful when using. But I think this wastes less and means that my mind control CARD devices are not easy to spot as the all look different....... cool.

I also bought these stamps from the Stamp Hut in Bury St Edmunds. I felt a bit of a prune as I had been bidding on E-bay and there they were the whole time and I didn't have to pay postage. We are so lucky to have 3 craft shops in Bury. Cambridge does not have one decent one in the town center but it does have the mecca that it Soham industrial estate featuring two warehouse units full of dribblesome stuff. LUSH!



EE

No comments: