Thursday 4 February 2010

De Stempelwinkel challenge


Dearest Minions,

Here is my entry to the De Stempelwinkel design team challenge (they have brillant stamps) it is done in my fav colours - world domination red, gold for fort knox riches and glitter for that bling thing .

I have called this Delphi as it reminds me of a Greek Oracle. The stamp is called Melissa and her hair is even more uncontrolable than mine in the morning, but irritatingly it looks great.... I am going right off her!


EE

4 comments:

Jetske said...

Thank you, Evil Edna, I'm blushing! Thanks for joining our challenge, hope to see you again for the next challenge..

Jetske Masmeijer
De Stempelwinkel

Elegia said...

I had a same problem with my hair, but then i cut them. No problem anymore, but I miss my long hair :DD

petrasart said...

It is Greek!!! Wonderful!!! Thanks for playing :-)

Stempelhexe said...

Eine tolle Karte ist das geworden.

LG
Ulla