Saturday 30 June 2012

flowers darlink!

Dearest Minions,

Good day, I hope that you are cool and unburnt. This is my entry to this week's less is more challenge which is to use their header/banner as inspiration. As their banner features, flourishes, music, script and flowers it was hard to choose one, I settled on flowers, which is great because the All sorts blog challenge this week is use flowers. I am also entering into anything goes which is the challenge from chocolate coffee and cards, sounds so good - have them washed and sent to my tent!

The chipboard heart has been painted, then stamped with an old inkilyious stamp, then glazed with glossy accents. I went round the edge with a red sharpie to hide boring cardboard edges. The thank you is from a stampotique stamp, which apt as they are sponsoring Less is More this month. I used a weenie card for this, it is only 3'' by 3''.... aww dinky!

tootles
EE



14 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous EE...:O)

Big hugs Vicky xx

Carole said...

Great take on the challenge EE.

Jan said...

Gorgeous card xx Jan

KatzElbows said...

It's the little details that turn a card from lovely to great. In this case, it's using red to edge the chipboard. It gives that little flash of colour and just finishes the piece. I'd have ended up going with black, like I always do, so I'm going to learn from this.

cheers, rachel

GinaA said...

I love the details on your card, the two hearts that are next to the sentiment are just perfect.

happyscrapper said...

This is a beautiful Thank You card. Thanks for joining us at CCCC, and hope to see you back.
Hugz,
Christine

Gibmiss said...

Hi Edna
Gorgeous take on the Challenge...
Hugs sylvie
xxxxx

Kathyk said...

Lovely card

Kathyk

Michelle Webb said...

The red around the heart looks great even if it is hiding boring cardboard! This is a truly beautiful card EE. I love it's simplicity. Michelle x

CuddlyBunny said...

Cool card! Love knowing that it's itty bitty and your heart is wonderful!

Mandi said...

What a sweet little car dEdna
Lovely heart
Does it mean you also [heart] LIM?
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

Viv said...

Fabulous card Edna:) Viv xx

Stampalicious said...

gorgeous, love simple cards, thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards, hugs, martina

marion82 said...

simple and elegant! love it!!
Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
hugs
xMx

you can visit
http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
for my free digis!!