Sunday 19 August 2012

bee happy


Yes another pun, are you shocked and amazed? this is an entry to this week's less is more challenge which is tearing and Flora and Fauna the challenge on Crafty embliesand as for once I haven't used a digi I buzzing it over to Fresh Brewed blog which has a large bouncer on the door for NO DIGIS.

 The backgrounds are Tim Holtz circles & squares and my mind's eye, the bees were a cheap stamp from Hobby Craft which was masked and then shaded with water colour pencils. the words are my beloved peg stamps and then more my minds eye for the three little bees.

tooles
EE

14 comments:

anna christensen crafts said...

I like this very much, it is really unusual

Meggymay said...

Love the pun, your card is unique and Fab.
Yvonne x

Netty said...

ooh I bought that bee stamp as well, but haven't used it yet... after seeing your fab make I most definitely will. x

Victoria said...

Oh what a brilliant take on the challenge!

Susan said...

I like a good pun...and I really like your card! Maybe I need to get a bee stamp!

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for playing along with us on the crafty-emblies page first ever challenge 'flora and fauna'.
This is a lovely card and I really like the different patterns/textures behind the bees. Unfortunately, there is 'flora' on this card but no 'fauna' so don't quite meet our challenge requirements. It is a lovely card though.
I hope you will play along with us again in our future challenges :-)
Hugs Lisa xxxx

Paula Whittaker said...

nice take on the LIM challenge

Kathyk said...

And it's Fa"bee"lous!

Kathyk

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Sorry, that should be the other way around lol was a very late commenting session... Still is a really lovely card xxxx

Unknown said...

I love this ! it's unusual and unique ! Thank You for joining us over at Crafty-Emblies xx

Mandi said...

Those bees look great Edna, the tearing works perfectly wiht them

Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

The-crafty-corner said...

Hello there-I love your little bees ! :) x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love those bees.

Karen x

Chrissie said...

I'm so sorry that I'm late in visiting this week, but I have been on a wonderful cruise to Norway where I didn't have very good Internet coverage!
Thanks so much for your lovely contribution!
Chrissie
"Less is More"