Saturday 4 August 2012

Monster Love machine

Dearest minions,

Have had an interesting and challenging week. I thought this monster face from Smudgetastic digis is apt as I have one very patronising idiot to cope with, I now have one fat frog who was wishing he hadn't been patronising. This is my entry to Smudgy antics (triple threat) who asked us to use 3 stamps, I have used monster face 3 by Smudgetastic digis and their skull face (in his eyes, awww the look of emo lurve) and a wonderful freebie heart and sentiment from the hobby room.

This week's Less is more is a colour challenge of blue and green so he can sit there being loved up, Macabre Monday are having a freakers for all, I bet you he starts boring the other entries with tales of why his beloved is so wonderful (very Sam from season 2 of Games of Thrones.)

The digis were printed straight on to the card, I then shaded them with water colour pencils, I blended the colours using a sakura koi water pen which I have been using all afternoon with great abandon.

tootles
EE

20 comments:

Chrissie said...

He doesn't look as though he's going to complain anytime soon with his mouth sewn up!
Funky card EE!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Vicky said...

Another FABULOUS creation EE...I love this hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

ike said...

Wahahaha - Excellent... he don't have much to say Now LoL !! Great creation EE - thank you for joining in at Smudgy Antics and Haunted Design House :-) x

Andrea C said...

Very cool and loving the way you use an image and make it look cool without any embellies. Very cool, thanks for sharing with the HDH minions again xx

Carole said...

EE, great card and I couldn't help but chuckle, love your sense of humor!

Meggymay said...

Great fun card, love the way you used the images.
Yvonne x

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Hahaha, jolly idea, love that funny card!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Love the CAS look, highlighting the images to perfection. That sentiment used with it did make me smile :) Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics and MM @ HDH this week

Monique's art said...

So Fun, love the image great card. Thanks for sharing at Smudgy Antics

~Lady B~ said...

Wonderful work! Great combo of images! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics :)

~Lady B~ said...

Wonderful work! Great combo of images! Thanks for playing with Smudgy Antics :)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

What a fun image and card! Thanks for visiting my blog, Shirley x

Mandi said...

Cool card Edna
I do admire your original style
Thanks so much
mandi
"Less is More"

I Don't Do Straight said...

Fab card, great images. Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics and HDH this week :)

G Peplow said...

LOL Oh dear I wouldn't want to upset you EE who knows if I'd end up on a card, mind you that could be good LOL
Love this card, it's very unique, xxx

Michelle Webb said...

I bloody love it! It's really funny too EE. You really make me laugh. Thanks for making such a brilliant design. His face is awesome. Michelle x

Kathyk said...

Fab and Funky indeed - gr8 card

Kathyk

AniLi said...

What a cool card!

Hugs Anita/www.anili.se

LisaVeronica said...

your work is awesome! xxlisa

DonnaMundinger said...

What a great combo of stamps, Edna! Love the CAS approach. Thanks for sharing with HDH. xxD