Wednesday 22 August 2012

tentacles -ATC



Good day,

This is my entry to this fortnight's Octopode Factory Challenge which is circles. I have used Willow from Octopde Factory as my main image, the cheeky tentacles belong to Smudgetastic digis. I coloured the back ground with pan pastels, then stamped Tim Holtz circles over the top, then went back with a light dusting of pan pastels to bring out the circles. Willow and the tentacles were coloured with water colour pencils - I then played with my sakura pen again. The red is from my new distress ink marker which ran a bit when I sprayed the image with cheap hair spray to set the pastels - one could say that it was upset, distressed  almost...

Tootles
EE

2 comments:

Michelle Webb said...

EE, I think this is so funny and the images are brilliant! One of my all time favs of yours. Michelle x

thekathrynwheel said...

*snigger*. This made me laugh!