Sunday 28 October 2012

something cute this way comes

Dearest Minions,

Hello this is another halloween card, I am entering this into the following challenges:

Less is more- sketch
CASual Fridays - use Kraft card
Sunday Stamper -  harvest moom Autumn/fall colours
Fashionable stamping challenges - Halloween

The stamp is one of the new Stampotique images, Baby Cthulu. I could not resist him, I am a big HP Lovecraft fan (my favourite is Pickman's model.) the inks are distress and the sentiment is from Waltzing mouse stamps.

And here is the inside
and just a quick reminder that Try it on Tuesday has a DT call at the mo.
EE

8 comments:

Chrissie said...

Cute card Edna.
Thanks so much, great to see you again.
Chrissie
Less is More

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just a great idea, beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

Hels Sheridan said...

aw he is so ugly he is cute (IYKWIM) I love Stampotique and especially love the simplicity of this card but with the colour differences it is so interesting too... a combo sometimes hard to achieve.. .love it! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Hels Sheridan said...

BTW... did I ever tell you about the time I was in the French Language Lab at school? well, Evil Edna, you were my favourite character so I decided that I would pretend to be you. We had to wear big headphones so I popped a couple of pencils under the over the head bit so they were sticking up like the aeriel that you sport so fashionably.... and then proceeded to zap all my other classmates... until the teacher walked in and got me a detention... does that mean I am evil enough to be better than a mere minion? ROFL

Kimberly said...

Edna - I love the color blocks you used for your images! Thank you so much for getting your kraft on with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Christina said...

This image is so great uncolored, and I love how you've repeated it on different blocks of color. Perfect for Halloween! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mrs.B said...

Hi Edna, This is a fab image!
Love the colour combos - looks great.
Thanks for joining us at FSC
Avril xx

Fliss said...

Fabulous Halloween creation Edna and really love the simplicity and cute image.
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Fliss x