Thursday 27 December 2012

where sun comes from - SDC80

Dearest Minions,

For the last challenge of the year the stampotique challenge blog are having out with old in with the new. So here is my brand new smug cat from line up which I got for Christmas and a tim holtz crown, back ground sun rays and my beloved peg stamps. The heart is cut from a glittery birthday card for added bling. I have done several cards with weenie smug.

Below is a CAS card, which is coloured with provo markers, the shadow is from a fleximarker.

I would like to everyone a peaceful, happy Holiday.... with lots of inky fingers!
EE

5 comments:

Reflective Art Studio said...

Great way to combine stamps Old and New... Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer Challenge this week.
Sarinda

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fabulous cards - love the way you've combined them. Thanks for entering this weeks Stampotique challenge. Good luck. Claire x

Sam & Poppy said...

Love these!!
Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique.

froebelsternchen said...

such great cards!
Happy 2013 !

xxx Susi
Thanks for visiting me!

Ginger said...

Great cards EE. thank you for entering them into the stampotique challenge.x