Thursday 4 April 2013

bare bones in a bag

Greetings!

This is my entry to this weeks CAS challenge from Macabre Monday- bare bones, the image is a great digi from Dilly Beans which I have just coloured and added the sentiment - "love you in pieces." I the bag once held a "cook like Grannie" cookie mix, so I have gleefully perverted it into it's present form - cookies tasted good.

I will have to be careful who I give this gift bag to.... or maybe I wont! There has been more snow flurries In Bury St Edmunds, but it hasn't settled and the churchyard doesn't look like this anymore!


Tootles
EE

10 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

What a fantastically creepy image!! Love the gift bag, but I can understand you'll have to be careful who receives it!!
Alison x

Netty said...

Loving your altered bag, that is such a fab image.
Hugs Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

DonnaMundinger said...

LOVE it! Fun image and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at HDH. Bummer about the snow. xxD

Vicky said...

I love it hun...!

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Meggymay said...

Its a great image, love how you altered the bag.
Yvonne x

Andrea C said...

Brilliant bare bones entry. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House x

ike said...

Fabbo bag - I love that little image. :-)
Great pic of the churchyard.
Thank you for playing at Haunted Design House.
IKE xxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

FAB! Love the image and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Haunted Design House. :)

Matney said...

Edna is great, now I want cookies.

mark gould said...

mmmm, i love cookies ;)and that dilly beans image. great fun. thanks for joining us at hdh