Sunday 18 August 2013

Horrorscopes

Dearest Minions,

Pisces and the Twins below are last minute entries to the Astrological Atrocities challenge at Macabre Monday. I am also entering the twins to the punkyougirl challenge which is dark humour I think eurovision crime and punishment qualifies. The pun is from an awful English band who featured on Eurovision called Jemini Chewbacca gargling draftpunk would have sounded better.

So for Pisces I used steampunk mermaid from delicious doodles -don't call her tuna- coloured with fleximarkers, copics and water colour pencils I framed her using a die cut piece of packaging which I embossed and then sprayed with Dylusion inks.

Gemini, I used Agatha and Thelma from the Ocotopode factory and a Gemini symbol, coloured with Water colour pencils and splatted with my water pen for a slightly testured look. I am entering this one into Sunday stamper  challenge which is sunset colours.

Tootles
EE

7 comments:

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Awesome astrological makes, Edna!!
Always like to see Teri's images used in such wonderful creations. And I adore the way the one twin is peeking out from behind the Gemini symbol. Thanks so much for joining us in the dungeon at HDH.

DonnaMundinger said...

Super work x2, EE! Very clever to use Teri's mermaid for Pisces and I love the frame you've done for her. Fabulous Gemini as well. Thansk for joining us at HDH. xxD

ike said...

AhA !!!!! Is that just a confession to watching Eurovision ???!!! Hmmmm ???? LoL
Great piece EE and thank you for playing along at HAUNTED DESIGN HOUSE :-)

IKE xx

Andrea C said...

Great astrology creations. Thanks for playing along with us at Haunted Design House x

Serena Bee said...

hey great projects! thanks for playing along with PunyouGirl this month! Good luck!

Serena

Hels Sheridan said...

fab card EE... apologies for my late visiting... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Blogger said...

Hey Everybody,

Below are the most recommended BITCOIN exchanges (BTC for CASH):
Coinbase: $1 minimum transaction
CoinMama

Earn free Bitcoins with the best BITCOIN faucet rotator:
IACBit.org Faucet Rotator