Tuesday 3 December 2013

handmade gifts

Greetings,

The newest challenge at TIOT is handmade gifts or tags, here is my offering.

 I have made a lot of gifts this year and here are just a few. The lavender bags have vintage images from Lisa's altered art stitched on to them. The book has a stamped image from the wonderful paper artsy mounted on to paper and then popped on the front. The scissor and Dream broaches are cobbled together from stash that has been knocking around my desk top.


Look forward to seeing your giftables and being inspired!

tootles
EE

4 comments:

zandra said...

Very cool, love the dream gear broach.
Hugz, Z

Meggymay said...

Fabulous gift makes. I'm sure they will all be loved by the recipients.
Yvonne x

Ellie Knol said...

LOVELY gifts, hope one is for me? hehe

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful gifts, they will be much lved by their recipients! Valerie