Saturday 8 October 2016

Vegan Zombie

Greetings,

I have excellent news; I am honored to say that I'm on the Design team for Left Of Center creative challenges. I have long been a entrant in their quirky challenges and was completely made up when I was accepted on their DT. So here is my first DT piece for their month theme of Halloween.

The image is from the most excellent and auspicious Rick St Dennis, it is called "Zombie let's have brains." I colored the image with prisma pencils which are my new craft lust objects. The fonts are "about dead" and "Bleeding Cowboy", which both seemed aptly named. I love this joke, also I think that vegan Zombies have been really under represented in the horror genre and it's time for that to change!

Tootles
EE

5 comments:

chrissie said...

This is brilliant and it sounds just your sort of challenge. Well done for being chosen as a team member.

Love Chrissie xx

Deborah Frings said...

Congratulations on joining LOC. I love your vegan zombie! Really made me laugh. His eyes are just super!!

Alizabethy said...

Sounds like you will fit in well with your quirky sense of humour!

Meggymay said...

Congratulations this sounds an ideal team for your sense of humour and quirky style.
Its a great first piece.
Yvonne xx

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous!!! So glad you have joined us EE!
Looking forward to many more fabby designs, mo xxx