Monday 17 July 2017

memories

 Greetings,

I created the background using a book page which I gessoed then used the oxide distress inks through a stencil by Andy Skinner. I am a bit obsessed with fossil shells and the golden ratio so I have a couple of stencils and numerous stamps! I was playing with my Visible image stamps and saw how well the time spiral fitted... there will be more of these to come! Finished it off with a Tim Holtz chit chat sticker.
 
 I am entering this into That's Crafty's anything goes challenge.

I was lucky enough to visit  Sissinghurst Castle in Kent recently, it is heavenly.






tootles
EE

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I totally see the fascination with Fossil stamps/stencils.. The Oxides look great pushed through the stencil and the Visible Image stamp matches up like a dream. Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at That's Crafty and joining our ATG Blog Challenge..
Best Wishes Tracey.