Thursday 31 August 2017

feathers and stars



Greetings,

sorry about the photos they went a tad blurry. I got really inspired by the less is more challenge this week, use a real object. I loved an article in Mixed Up mag where feathers were painted and just changed into wonderful pieces of art. So I had a go at stamping on a feather I had picked up.... I am now totally addicted to it, may need a support group addicted!  I was collecting feathers on the way home, I say on the way I walked in the opposite direction to my house then looped back round.
Anyway give it a go, the results can be stunning.

Also entering this into That's crafty - only cards challenge.
Simon says stamp challenge -anything goes

tootles
EE

5 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous way to print, it's amazing what can be used to mark make and the results that can be achieved. Thank you for sharing your recent discovery. You have created a stunning piece.
Best Wishes in the That's Crafty *Only Cards* Blog Challenge.
Tracey.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A brilliant and inspiring idea here, your feather looks so aircraft against the clever BG and thanks for joining us at Less is More this week

Izzy Scrap said...

A very original idea for a beautiful card ! Love your blue background, it highlights so beautifully your feather. Great take on our challenge. Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

Lin said...

What a wonderful idea, Edna - I love using found objects! I think this is the first time to visit your blog, and it sure gave me a smile! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Words and Pictures said...

That's absolutely lovely - the perfect gentle background for your beautifully stamped feather... I can see how one could get addicted! So pleased you like the new stamps - thanks so much!!
Alison x